We would like to open up the bid for a host for the 2025 PLATE conference. If you are interested in putting forth your institution as a host, please read below for some additional information.
- As a host, you will need to become a PLATE Coordinating Committee member. You will need to provide us with sufficient evidence that you have capacity to host a conference, among other requirements.
- About the PLATE Conferences
- PLATE conferences are multidisciplinary events open to academic scholars, independent researchers and consultants, participants from industry, government, and interested parties.
- Conferences are typically held over 3 days and include keynotes presentations, panel sessions, workshops, and academic paper sessions selected under a rigorous and independent peer review process.
- Proceedings from the conference will be published on-line. The host will arrange special issues with one or more journals.
If you think your research institute may be a good fit, please contact: PLATEemail@example.com with the Subject: 2023 PLATE Conference Bid. Please provide brief justification for why you would like to host and evidence of your institute’s capacity to host. Deadline for bids is Friday, 31 March 2023.