Following the conference’s main focus (addressing product lifetimes in the context of sustainable development), the first category within the conference tracks is Product Design and Manufacturing.
- Track 1.1. Colour and product lifetime
- Track 1.2. Distributed networks of localised fabrication, repair and remanufacturing
- Track 1.3. Desire thinking
- Track 1.4. Longer lifetimes for buildings and construction products
- Track 1.5. The lifetimes of mobility products
- Track 1.6. Packaging Systems for the Circular Economy
- Track 1.7. Design methods and theory for Product Lifetimes and the Environment